Present customized solutions to heating and cooling applications using state-of-the-art technology, products, designs, and schematics.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review specifications and advise technical feasibility.
- Provide application and design engineering for a wide range of product systems.
- Provide price quotations for any and all nonstandard products and systems.
- Support Product Manager in all aspects of selling Fulton equipment such as: Engineering visits and presentations, conduct product training, provide field support, conduct marketing studies, review cost data and other duties as assigned.
- Assume responsibility for the proper handoff of an order to Customer Service. Ensure match of customer and manufacturing requirements. Identify all special order or customer supplied components. Assume responsibility for drawing accuracy.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the production department as it relates to the jobs that you engineered.
Minimum Job Requirements
- PC literate
- Independent judgement
- Strong communication skills
- Piping instrumentation
- Public speaking ability
- Willingness to travel
- Minimum of two year technical degree with extensive system design (steam and/or hydronics), BS Mechanical Engineering preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Holds Oneself Accountable – Adheres to schedules for arrival and departure times; comes to work on scheduled days; maintains a healthy body and mind. Assumes responsibility for assigned duties to be complete, well done and on time.
- Customer Driven – provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers; recovers from any errors and leaves the customer satisfied.
- Acts with Integrity – Demonstrates responsible and honest behavior in all Fulton roles, tasks and responsibilities.
- Promotes Teamwork – Maintains positive working relationships with co-workers; effectively handles interpersonal conflict situations.
- Attention to Detail – Concentrates for extended periods of time; catches errors before completing assignments; maintains high quality standards.
- Gets Things Done – Demonstrates the ability to get results despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast- paced environment.
- Planning – Sets priorities, plans and coordinates work activities; obtains resources so that the work goals are accomplished.
- Attitude – Maintains a positive attitude; aware of one’s own strengths and weaknesses; initiates actions to improves one’s own development areas.
- Follows up to verify actions are complete. Informs internal and external customers when actions or tasks will not be complete on time and establishes a new completion date.
- Respectful – Demonstrates understanding and respect for people of all backgrounds.
Physical Job Requirements
- Sight correctable to 20/20
- Full hearing and speech capabilities
- Basic personal mobility
To apply for this position, please print our application and mail, fax, or deliver it with a copy of your resume to:
ATTN: Amy Dunsmoor
The Fulton Companies
972 Centerville Road
Pulaski, NY 13142