Designed for variable flow primary hydronic applications, the ENDURA™ condensing boiler is built to last using only the best materials and components. Features include simple installation, low emissions burner performance, and a rugged-construction pressure vessel.
ENDURA boilers provide simple accessibility for commissioning and maintenance with latched cabinet panels and hand-wired electrical panels with terminal blocks. Key components are located strategically to facilitate a one-inch side clearance between multiple boilers.Download Brochure
- Rugged Duplex Stainless Steel Firetube Heat Exchanger
- Designed for Variable Primary Flow
- Low NOx (<20ppm) Emissions
- Compact Footprint – Fits Through a Standard Doorway
Better by Design
ENDURA boilers are built on a proven heat exchanger platform engineered and manufactured by Fulton. The design features rugged welded construction and a high-mass pressure vessel.
- Fully Duplex Stainless Steel heat exchanger has 19% greater strength and a 23% reduction in thermal expansion compared to conventional 316L used by the competition.
- Fully wetted three-pass firetube design operates with lower stresses and therefore greater durability.
- Corrugated flue pipes increase surface area and turbulence, enhancing fuel-saving efficiencies.
- The high water volume counter-flow design is exceptionally tolerant of varying and sometimes unpredictable system flow rates; a zero flow condition will not harm the boiler.
Customer Case Studies
Find Your Local Representative
Fulton products are available for purchase through a worldwide network of authorized representatives. These representatives are highly qualified to assist you in the selection of Fulton equipment to best meet your application needs. To find your local Fulton representative, please follow the steps below.