Hybrid (Gas & Electric) Vertical Tubeless Steam Boiler
Fulton’s VSRT-E combines the industry leading performance of gas-fired VSRT steam boilers with zero emissions electric heating to meet dual-fuel and sustainability goals.
The highly efficient VSRT-E steam boiler is ideal for facilities seeking the ultimate flexibility to operate their steam plant on low-emissions natural gas or zero-emissions electrical power.Download Brochure
- Highest Efficiency – Up to 86% efficiency on natural gas, 99% efficiency on electric operation.
- Easy to Operate – Intuitive touchscreen controls enhance energy savings and advance building integration.
- Automated Fuel Switchover – Time-of-day fuel switchover allows the boiler to autonomously take advantage of off-peak electrical rates, simultaneously reducing emissions and lowering energy costs.
- Low-to-Zero Emissions – Zero scope 1 emissions when operating on electricity. 20% reduction of CO2 when operating on gas compared to conventional boilers.
- Future-Proof for Planned Infrastructure – The VSRT-E may be operated exclusively or partially on either gas or electricity while awaiting future infrastructure.
Specifications & Dimensions
|Fuel Input (MBH)||399||1600||1993||2400|
|Steam Output (LB/HR)||328||1380||1725||2070|
|Width w/o Trim (IN)||29||49||49||49|
|Width w/ Trim (IN)||50.125||78.875||78.875||78.875|
Find Your Local Representative
Fulton products are available for purchase through a worldwide network of authorized representatives. These representatives are highly qualified to assist you in the selection of Fulton equipment to best meet your application needs. To find your local Fulton representative, please follow the steps below.