Thermal Heater Installation
Partnering with an experienced and knowledgeable installation contractor is an important part of any thermal fluid heating project. Fulton Thermal can assist you in providing all of the necessary services associated with installing our industry-leading thermal fluid heaters.Learn More
Performing routine maintenance will maximize the efficiency and longevity of your equipment while reducing the likelihood of service interruptions.
- On-Site Inspections
- Safety & Improvement Audits
- Combustion Analysis
- Fluid Testing
- Burner Repair / Replacement
We offer a wide range of maintenance agreement options including monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual maintenance. Ask us about our VIP Club Maintenance Agreements today!Request a Quote
Pump Service & Repair
A pump failure can jeopardize your entire process. Fulton technicians specialize in the evaluation, repair, alignment, and field service of pumps.
- Expert Failure Diagnosis
- Factory Rebuild Capabilities
- Laser Alignments
Retrofits & Upgrades
Breathe new life into an old system to maximize your investment with an efficient and cost-effective overhaul, minus the expense of a new machine.
- Refurbish & Rebuild
- Low Emission Burner Retrofit
- Burner Control Upgrades
- Safety Devices
- Alternate Fuel Conversions
With thousands of systems installed worldwide and parts stocked throughout the United States, we are committed to customer support every step of the way. From pumps and valves to burners and controls – and everything in between; we have what you need to keep your equipment running smoothly.
- Critical Spare Parts Assessment
- Preventative Maintenance Kits
- Parts for Many Manufacturers’ Equipment
- Rental Heater Equipment Available
Fulton can provide customized training for owners and operators at your place of business using your specific equipment
- Classroom Presentations & Instructions
- General Maintenance & Hands-on
- Safety Practices & Procedures
- Specialized & Customizable Curriculum